Vishay is a company that has made capacitors since 1962, but unlike many manufacturers on here, they are still leading the pack today. When it comes to small valued film capacitors, I almost always go with Vishay or Philips BC.
Note: Vishay, Philips BC, Roederstein (ROE), Siemens and Mallory all have a history of working together over the years, due to the companies being sold and traded. Or the companies simply used the same production lines for their products, as in the case of Siemens.
- Vishay Solid Tantalex Handbook 2008 (153pg)
- Vishay Wet Tantalum Handbook 2011 (211pg)
- Vishay Film Capacitors Handbook 2008 (433pg)
- Vishay Large and Screw Terminals Handbook 2014 (252pg)
- Vishay MKP GTO GMPK Series 2004 (68pg)
- Vishay Screw Terminal Electrolytics Databook 2009 (301pg)
- Vishay Roederstein 2003 Film Capacitor Catalog (18pg)
- Vishay Roederstein 2008 KP Potted AC/Pulse Film Catalog (10pg)
- Vishay Roederstein 2005 Polypropylene Film Datasheet KP1836 (5pg)
- Vishay Roederstein 2012 Film Capacitor Techinical Document (8pg)