If you are looking through these catalogs, there is a very good chance you know of Sprague. Sprague has more famous vintage capacitors than any other company: Black Beauties, Orange Drops, Bumblebees, Atoms, Vitamin-Q and more.
However, Sprague capacitors carry one of the highest price tags of any brand in the vintage marketplace. Other brands often provide the same level of performance for much less money. I will be selling a bunch more Sprague capacitors soon, so keep an eye on the store!
I will also be expanding the number of catalogs here, since I have many Sprague catalogs in physical form.
- Sprague Assorted Catalog 1967 (57pg) – HL Scan
- Sprague Assorted Catalog 1973 (88pg) – HL Scan
- Sprague “Ceramite” Series 1956 (4pg)
- Sprague General 1980 Catalog (112pg)
- Sprague Film Capacitors 1972 (9pg)
- Sprague Aluminum Electrolytics 1990 (296pg)
- Sprague Assorted Catalog 1960 (47pg)
- Sprague Assorted Catalog 1966 (56pg)
- Sprague Black Beauties 1956 (6pg)
- Sprague-Goodman “Pistoncap” (18pg)
- Sprague 225P & 418P Filmite ‘E’ 1970 (8pg)
Sprague Technical Papers:
- Sprague Accelerated Tests and Predicted Capacitor Life 1962 (8pg)
- Sprague New High Performance Aluminum Electrolytic 1965 (8pg)
- Sprague Chemistry of Failure of Aluminum Electrolytics 1964 (12pg)
- Sprague Aluminum Electrolytic Symposium 1962 (32pg)