Cornell Dubilier is one of my favorite brands of film capacitors, especially for use in audio circuits. I have tons of their catalogs, both digital and in physical form. I’ll first just post the digital ones and then come back and add the others.
Note: Dubilier Condenser company (founded in 1920) merged with Cornell, to become Cornell Dubilier; then later on they started using the name: Cornell Dubilier Electronics. In 1941, they were just Cornell Dubilier, that is why the first catalog isn’t a CDE branded one.
- Cornell Dubilier Capacitors Catalog 1941 (20pg) – HL Scan
- Cornell Dubilier Film Capacitor Catalog 1991 (23pg) – HL Scan
- Cornell Dubilier Capacitor Catalog 1951 (34pg) – HL Scan
- CDE Film Capacitor Catalog 1992 (23pg)
- CDE Dipped Silver Mica 1994 (44pg)
- CDE Assorted Catalog 1960 (25pg)
- CDE Dipped Polyester 1990 (3pg)
- CDE Film Capacitor Application Guide (5pg)
- CDE Mica Capacitor Data Handbook (48pg)
- CDE Custom Film Catalog 2020 (240pg)
You can go here to create your own custom catalogs: